Drywall is heavy and cumbersome to "hang." In most cases it requires two people or the rental of a drywall lift to install. The "finishing" process is more of an art form and takes years of experience to perfect. If not done with the correct tools it can be messy, and imperfections can show through the finished product. Rest assured, we have everything we need to do the job perfectly.
Leave it to the professionals and let us take care of why drywall sucks to most people.
TOP 10 REASONS DRYWALL SUCKS:
1. IF NOT DONE CORRECTLY, UNSIGHTLY IMPERFECTIONS WILL SHOW THROUGH FINISHED AND PAINTED WALLS.
2. DRYWALL IS HEAVY AND AWKWARD TO HANDLE. GETTING IT TO THE JOBSITE MAY BE DIFFICULT WITHOUT A TRUCK.
3. IT'S A DUSTY JOB
4. YOU MIGHT DO TOO MUCH SANDING
5. YOU MIGHT USE TOO MANY COATS OF DRYWALL MUD ON THE SEAMS
6. YOU MIGHT NOT USE ENOUGH DRYWALL MUD ON THE SEAMS
7. IT CRACKS IF MUD TAPE ISN'T APPLIED CORRECTLY
8. MIXING UP DRYWALL MUD FOR THE RIGHT CONSISTENCY IS TRICKY
9. DRYWALL MUD GETS ON EVERYTHING YOU TOUCH
10. YOU MUST BUY TOOLS FOR A "ONE" TIME ROJECT OR JOB
We work hard, but we like to laugh. Instead of trying to trick you into thinking drywall is fun and glorious, we want everyone to recognize that drywall sucks, but we're still the best at it.